SEK Multi-County Health Department will be vaccinating the public for COVID-19 as follows:
Those 85 years and older-dates for others in Phase 2 depend on vaccine availability. Please be patient and wait your turn. Stay tuned for more information as your group comes up (newspaper, radio, Facebook, www.sekmchd.com)
Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 2021
Location: Fairgrounds Community Building, 505 N. Lake Rd., Garnett
LIMITED SUPPLY-If we do not get through everyone in this group, we will have another clinic for this group when vaccine is available.
Please do not begin to line up any earlier than 1/2 hour prior to the stated opening of the clinic. If traffic is backed up, our staff and volunteers will not be able to get to the clinic site to set up and deliver vaccine. Lining up early WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS.
There will be one-way traffic flow into and out of the clinic site. Please be mindful of the signs.
- Masks are required at the vaccination site. Please wear a mask.
- Because of the vaccine shortage, we will be prioritizing in county residents. You will need to bring proof of age and county residence to the clinic.
- Be available for 2nd dose on Wednesday, March 10th, 2021-same location and time.
You cannot take the COVID-19 Vaccine at this time if you:
- Had any vaccine within the last 14 days (flu, shingles, etc.)
- Are in isolation or quarantine
- Received Bamlivinimab as treatment for COVID-19 within the last 90 days
Wear short sleeves so that we can get to your arm to vaccinate you. Layer with outer clothes, sweaters and coats to stay warm.
Please bring your completed consent form with you to the clinic. This will save time. Forms are available on our website (www.sekmchd.com) and at locations throughout the county: Colony: Colony City Hall, GSSB-Colony Branch-drive thru. Garnett: Pheasant Ridge Medical Practice, Family Care Center, Garnett Senior Center. Greeley: Bank of Greeley-drive thru. Kincaid: Landmark Bank of Kincaid-drive thru, Kincaid City Hall.
If the vaccine clinic has to be cancelled due to inclement weather or lack of vaccine, the cancellation will be reported on the radio, our Facebook page and website: www.sekmchd.com