1. Collect your receipts and coupons dated Nov. 15-Dec. 16 from any of these participating merchants, and bring your receipts and coupons to Garnett Publishing each week. Receipts must be turned in by 5 p.m. Dec. 16, 2021.
2. For every $10 spent at these participating merchants, receive one drawing ticket (excludes bank deposits). Maximum 250 tickets per receipt for major purchases. Take your receipts and coupons to Garnett Publishing to receive your tickets.
3. In addition to sales receipts, Garnett Publishing will issue one ticket per week, per household, no purchase necessary. Simply stop by 112 W. 6th Avenue in Garnett to get your weekly ticket. Garnett Publishing, Inc. is also a participating merchant and will issue tickets for every $10 of your purchases of subscriptions, office supplies, advertising or other goods or services.
4.Banks and other non-purchase sponsors will provide up to one promotion chit per customer per day which is redeemable for a ticket.
5. Grand prize winning ticket number published in the December 20 edition of The Anderson County Review. Grand prize must be claimed by noon Monday, December 26.
6. Weekly winning ticket numbers will be hidden within The Great Christmas Giveaway ad section during the Nov. 22, Nov. 29, Dec. 6, and Dec. 13 issues of the Review. Weekly winning ticket numbers must be claimed by 5 p.m. each respective Friday.
7. All prize monies are issued in certificates redeemable only at The Great Christmas Giveaway participating merchants.
8. Any unclaimed prizes as of 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16, will be awarded to the Grand Prize winner.
9. Must be 14 or over to play. Sponsors, their employees and their families are eligible to play, but may not submit receipts from their affiliated business.
Sponsors include (in Garnett unless otherwise noted):
D&M Mini Barns
Yutzy Custom Structures
Bauman’s Carpet & Furniture
Garnett Pizza Hut
7th Street Grocery
Garnett Country Mart
Garnett Home Center & Rental
Trade Winds Bar & Grill
4th Street Flea Market
6th Avenue Boutique & Western Wear
Maple Street Liquor
The Anderson County Review